Monday, September 23, 2013

Who am I? Part 2

Who am I? Yet again we learned about more if our classmates and yet again it was very informative.  I believe that this assignment, Cultural Autobiography, was a great way to get to know the people around you.  After giving my presentation, I believe that my classmates around me know me for me and know what kind of person I am, so hopefully my classmates and I can become closer.  What are major problems surrounding the campus of Shenandoah University?  Without a doubt the answer is alcohol and smoking.  Learning this from Ricky, or as I should say Professor Pardo, was really interesting because I never knew that these factors were such a big deal.  My perspective of both alcohol and smoking has greatly changed due to the fact that they can both be such a hazard on your life.


No comments:

Post a Comment