Monday, September 16, 2013

Who Am I?

Who am I?  Throughout this entire week, I got to learn about all of my classmates.  What I came to realize was that our class is very unique!  I enjoy meeting and learning about new people because I am just that kind of guy.  There are kids from all over the United States.  I found that through the cultural autobiography, that I am more interested in learning about other people.  So from now on, around campus, I will introduce myself to people I do not know and hopefully get to know them more.  As I see my classmates around campus everyday, I realize that I am either just like them or that I am far different from them in so many ways.  Hopefully, in the next couple of days, after I do my presentation about myself, everyone will see me as me!



No comments:

Post a Comment